G E N D E R : Female.
A G E : Two and Twenty.
H E I G H T :  5ft 5"
W E I G H T : 55 kg.
B U I L D : Athletic, Curvy.
E Y E S : Blue.
H A I R : Brunette.
C O M P L E X T I O N: Fair.
M A R K S  /  S C A R S : A Wolf pack surrounding a Heart Tree tattooed across her right thigh.

F A T H E R : Ned Stark.
M O T H E R : Catherine Stark.
S I B L I N G S : Corlin Stark.
C H I L D R E N : Non.

S E X U A L I T Y : Bisexual.
M A R I T A L : Unbetrothed.

S W O R N - T O : House Stark of Winterfell.
P E R S O N A L I T Y : Fierce, Loyal, Family-Orientated.
R E L I G I O N : The Old Gods.
L A N G U A G E S : Common Tongue.

S T A T S :

• Combat:  12
  • Endurance:  14
  • Defence: 10
  • Cunning: 8

B A C K G R O U N D :

The youngest Stark child and yet just as fierce as her elder siblings. Lyanna took after her namesake being rebellious, feisty and keen to learn, she had to fight tradition and expectations of a noble girl to be true to herself. It became quite clear Lyanna would take after her Great-Aunt Arya and under her supervision began combat training, originally only intended to teach her to defend herself. However, she became a proficient warrior, challenging whomever she could to prove she was as much a wolf as her older brothers, rather than a delicate wall flower to be cared for protected from the world. Often Arya would tell Lyanna stories of her siblings, more commonly her bastard brother Jon Snow the Commander of the Nights watch who lost his life in the Winter War. Lyanna remembers each and every story she was ever told before Arya passed away.

At 15 years old her father drowned in a freak accident, her mother passed away not two seasons later from what could only be explained as a broken heart. During her brothers ascension to the Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, Lyanna did whatever she could to help him and strengthen her home, that included becoming Lady of Moat Cailin. In the years that followed Lyanna worked to restore the Moat to it's former glory, specifically restoring the three remaining towers of which she named, The Watch Tower, The Gate Tower, and The Heart Tower.  Once again Moat Cailin could serve as a Shield to the rest of the North, hence her alias 'The Shieldmaiden'. Lyanna makes a point of leading from the front, her reason being good leaders do not send their men where they not dare go themselves. To this day Lyanna remains a skilled warrior and loyal servant to her brother and the North.

I N V E N T O R Y :

• Wolf Pelt: Lyanna had a grey and white wolf pelt sown on to a cloak, the pelt originally belonged to her father and therefore is far too large for somebody of her stature, however minor adjustments have been made in order for her to wear it.
  • Silver Pendant: A piece of jewellery owned by her mother before her passing, Lyanna is never seen without it, even if it is usually tucked beneath her furs.
  • Castle Forged Sword: A Steel Castle Forged Sword, slightly shorter than the usual weapon, made specifically for her hand by the blacksmiths of Winterfell for her name day. The pommel of the sword is shaped in to a Direwolf's head, honouring the memory of Jon Snow.
  • Circular Shield: A small circular shield Lyanna is able to hold with ease which provides enough protection should she need it.

Last edited by Bethany on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Ankaran
View user profilehttp://habboonthrones.forumotion.com

Re: Lyanna Stark

on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:48 pm

A C C E P T E D

S T A T S :

• Combat:  12
  • Endurance:  14
  • Defence: 10
  • Cunning: 8

Permissions in this forum: